Candle Care & Safety Information:
- An initial lighting of 2-3 hours for the soy candle will ensure an even burn for the life of the candle
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at one time
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting
- Do not leave burning candle unattended or out of sight
- Keep candles away from flammable material
- Keep candles away from children and pets
- Stop burning and discontinue use of candle when there is less than 1/2 inch of wax remaining
- Do not handle or move candle while burning or if wax is hot
- See safety information stickers on the bottom of candles or inside of wax melt containers for further information
Scent Is Not Strong:
- We cure all of our candles and wax melts for a minimum of 1 week to ensure optimal fragrance throw
- Please remember our 7oz candles are best suited for smaller rooms such as bathrooms and small living spaces. While our 9oz candles are suited for larger rooms or open areas.
- Sometimes there can be a bad candle in a batch that does not produce a good scent throw. If you are not fully satisfied after trying the candle in the appropriate sized room please email email@example.com and we will fix the problem.
- All orders are processed and shipped in 2-3 business days.
- As soon as a shipping label is created for your order you will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include tracking information. Please note tracking status and information may take 24 - 48 hours to update from label creation.
Issues With Order:
If there are any issues with your order or if an order arrives broken please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and we will get back to you.